1. There are thousands of themes available for WordPress. Themes allow you to change the design of your website quickly.
2. There are over 10,000 plugins available that help you add all kinds of functionality to your sites, like social media sharing, SEO, photo slideshows, and much more.
3. WordPress websites are easy to update. If you can create a Word document, you can publish a new article to your WordPress website. Once set up, you can update your website at anytime and that is important for engagement with your visitors and for the search engines.
4. Google loves WordPress sites! Because they are updated more frequently, and the content tends to be structured well, you can get a WordPress site ranking very quickly compared to a static website. Google has even gone on record as recommending WordPress for business sites (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di7RvMlk9io)
5. WordPress is supported by a thriving, engaged community. There are thousands of designers, developers and enthusiasts dedicated to WordPress, making it the most widely used website development tool.