What Affects SEO? (Infographic)
SEO and Small Businesses (Infographic)
Google: The Biggest Search Engine (Infographic)
These 9 SEO Tips Are All You’ll Ever Need to Rank in Google
5 Key Benefits of Building Your Website in WordPress
1. There are thousands of themes available for WordPress. Themes allow you to change the design of your website quickly.
2. There are over 10,000 plugins available that help you add all kinds of functionality to your sites, like social media sharing, SEO, photo slideshows, and much more.
3. WordPress websites are easy to update. If you can create a Word document, you can publish a new article to your WordPress website. Once set up, you can update your website at anytime and that is important for engagement with your visitors and for the search engines.
4. Google loves WordPress sites! Because they are updated more frequently, and the content tends to be structured well, you can get a WordPress site ranking very quickly compared to a static website. Google has even gone on record as recommending WordPress for business sites (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di7RvMlk9io)
5. WordPress is supported by a thriving, engaged community. There are thousands of designers, developers and enthusiasts dedicated to WordPress, making it the most widely used website development tool.
Search Engine Optimization Tutorial – Do-It-Yourself SEO Tips
The Balance Article (June 7, 2017) #seo
Need a Custom Business App? Where do you start?
If you think you are at a point where a custom business App would be beneficial to your business process, the first thing you need to do is brainstorm what you want the App to achieve. Then, develop a feature list from both the customer and the business process point of view. Once you have a clear understanding of what you’re looking for, it will be easier to get price quotes from custom business application companies that offer free consultations.
Once you select the custom business application company to work with and begin the App design process, keep this in mind: a well-designed business applications should not only streamline existing operations but also provide additional functionality than the current process. For the customer, emphasize a scalable service-oriented interface with the intention of generating revenue even if that is not the initial purpose of the App. Think ahead to eCommerce functionality so the App will evolve with your business and become revenue producing.
If you have an idea for a Custom Business App and need help getting started, contact Xedious for a free consultation today. Visit us at www.xedious.com or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.